CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ がんばって!
27 June 2010, 23:59
Okay, I'll start off by letting you watch this funny french clip on kongzi.Ha, I only understood 1% of this, but listening to it is funny enough.
Kongzi (French Animation)
Anyways, holidays are ending in 1 minute's time. I guess, I should really start studying, I really haven't been making much progress this holiday... playing around, hooked on the internet everyday, pretending to be studying and all... I think it's time to start mugging!
THE NERD NEEDS TO COME BACK.
Okay, when it strikes 12 midnight, I am going to make a wish, while munching on my Mars bars. Anyways, school's starting in hours ): And exams are starting in days ): Okay, unhappy, but anyways...