
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ :D the in-3-minutes post
11 June 2010, 23:58
Bonjour tout la monde. (Wheeeee, revising french a lot these days!)
Okay, I told JingJing I'll update my awesome blog in 3 minutes. So, here I am, TADAA! :D
I'm dying in my holidays. Cause I dont want to do my homework, and I start staring into space wondering what I have plus want to do. Apparently, little work is done. But well, that is not actually the point. The point is that I'll be pretty busy in the next few weeks, so I've no idea how I am going to chiong out my homework. But urghD: , I'm still in my party mood.
Heehee, I am looking forward to 6Care '08 Class Reunion 2010!!! Whee, but the details of the event aren't out yet. Okay, I must make it a point to pass Marilyn some sweet notes(?). I found them when I packed my cupboard. I was supposed to pass them to her at the end of year in 2008, I forgot. Then I forgot again in class reunion and etcetera in these one/two years. Okay, I must remember this time round.
Okay, I got to go:D
My 3 minute post ends, after 3 minutes. Sorry, didnt keep to promise!