
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Electrical Supply... Tripped!
14 June 2010, 18:05
Heehee, I caused a small blackout in the science lab today. Alamak, so embarrassing. I was heating water with this thing. Then the cable never put properly, kenna burnt, somehow causing the electrical supply to trip. xD So embarrassing. So, I quickly went for lunch, 'cause it was so so so damn embarrassing.
Oh, by the ways, I was working out my Science Investigative Project. To no avail. ): So tired~
Haha, sorry for the short blackout, people xD xD xD xD xD