
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Photos from my phone (:
12 June 2010, 22:23
HELLO PEOPLE! Yoohoo, I just downloaded some songs, so yar, gotta update my phone. And yeah, I shall just upload part of my collection of photos from my phone. Oh, yes, some photos must not be revealed ^__^ Okay, I have no idea why but they are not in the order of the date taken... Nevermind! (Oh, speaking of my phone, I accidentally dropped it for the first time. And, after reading the newspapers, I held my phone with my dirty hands and the white keypad had a black smudge. Lucky I wiped it off with baby
diapers wipes in time. Still, heartbreaks. <\3
~You're my heart-heart-heart-heart-heartbreaker~)