Yeah, it's tomorrow's
Teachers' Day again and today's the celebrations! 8D
So, early in the morning, I dragged the dogged tired me to school. Okay, then assembly started off at the field. Why? 'Cause it
All
Children
Exercise
Simultaneously
DAY! Well, do I sound really excited about it? Oh well, it's actually the worst part of my day. Then, we proceeded to the teachers' day celebrations at the amphitheatre, where everyone was squeezing one another to get a view of the concert, so I just went to sit and and rest for most of the concert. There was one really cute item where the teachers dressed like students while the students became teachers. Omg, the teachers were.... hilarious. Seriously. (Damn, why didnt I take a photo of it.) Then, the funnest part of RGS teachers' day celebrations starts! We, sec 2 batch, gathered and gave our teachers the boards where we all wrote our 'thank you' messages. That's when the atmosphere was more hyped up. We were to sing some miley cyrus song for our teachers but we didnt really know how the song since we just listened to it twice, so we just sang whatever it sounded like. Then my class damn cute! We formed a line and went back to class in a tutu-train manner! Teachers were staring xD but it was cute! CLASS PARTY! Haha, we got chocolate cake onto all our 3 form and co-form teachers. Then they retaliated and most of us got it too. I thought I could escape it, but Ms Wu realised I was clean and she told the whole class, so that JingJing went to smash this piece of chocolate cake onto my face. How wonderful. Okay, anyways, Mr Yeo came in later, and almost immediately, Jinyao got some chocolate cake into his face. Ah-ha, now he's scared of Jinyao. And we managed to force him to sing Bad Romance. HAHAHA. Damn funny, shuyun managed to record a super short clip of it and everyone's like spamming comments about it. LOL. There's even a facebook group called "Mr Yeo Jun Han - Singing Career". AHAHAHA. Okay, then that's about it.
11:30. Ding dong ding dong. Finish cleaning class already, so we're dismissed! I made my way to amk hub mac, to know that my p6 friends were meeting at the chong boon mac(the one nearest to tvps). Wah, I walk all the way there okay, cause I lazy go take bus~ *sweats* Anyways, there, I met up with Marilyn, Xiaoying, Jolene, Zachary and Zihong only. Met the other people on the way to tvps and at the spaces outside tvps. Omg, so many people came! Erms, about half the class? Woah, the guys all grow so tall already. Next year if we still meeting up, I need to get heels already luh. When I was taller than them, I used to go, "Haha, still taller than you." Ah, damn, cannot use already. Sad sad sad sad sad. D: Cornelius changed the most okay. I was like, "who's that?" Seriously, their looks may have changed, but the 6care spirit has not. As usual Jiawei and Zihong are running after each other, Zachary still gets questioned about his British accent, Marilyn still as concerned about her height, Jolene still as quiet, Xiaoying still talks in the same way, Ervin and I still keep comparing our heights, Daryl is still camera shy, Renjun still doesnt dare to talk to Serene, Shanice still so cute when she talks... Ahh~ I cant finish listing for everyone! Anyways, it was super duper fun, catching up with primary school friends.
Okay, I'll end with this(:

"You, who grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the dark
Even when I’m struggling, I can smile because of you
Even when I fall down, I can get back up because of you
You are the only one in my life, that will never change,
Because my love for you is eternal
(You’re the one in my life)
...
The most beautiful moment of my life is…
… When I loved you after meeting you
Now I know that you’re the biggest gift of my life"
-Gifts (by K.Will feat. Eun Ji Won)