
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Happy Birthday, Weiting! (;
07 October 2010, 23:36
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEITING~ Okay,anyways, there was higher chinese paper today. Pretty stupid mistakes were made. But besides that... we celebrated WEITING's birthday! We got her a cookie cake from Famous Amos! Okay, it is so cool. I took like lots of pictures of the cake itself. Thats how cool I think it is, but the thing is I dont really like the icing, too sweet. But Weiting likes sweet stuff, so she had all the icing :D Oh, we walked to far east plaza 'cause we didnt want to wait for the bus. There, we stopped for an old chang kee snack before taking bus 124 to 313@Summerset to get the cake. And yeah, we celebrated there :D Very fun. And at 11:11am, we 6 made wishes together. Okay, I think thats uber sweet. Yeaps, thats the end. Back home to mugging. (No, not actually that. 'Cause I went back to school for extra math session. And stupidly, I forgot to ask about a topic that I totally have no idea about. Dang, how.)