
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Post exams -yawns- activities
31 October 2010, 19:01
Hello hello hello. How long have I not posted? Ahh, examinations have already ended but the post exams activities are still there. And they're super boring (and rather retarded) ):< Gah, but school's going to end soon. Thursday D:
Oh, today. I went to the library in the morning at about 10.30am and stayed there till about 4pm. Woah, tired to the max, I read about two and a half books kay. Woah, read until my head spinning already, although they were all chic lit. Ahlamak, I am kind of crazy over chic lit these few days. Really cliché story lines though. Well, chic lit is chic lit. (But but but! I found a Nora Roberts book that I haven't read! :D )
Oh, have I mentioned this? I've been hooked onto ice cream these days. Low fat ice cream and gelato(s) to be exact (: GELATO GELATO GELATO! :D