
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Last day of school...
09 November 2010, 19:23
Today, Tuesday, 9 November, is the last day of school. ): Ah, I'll really miss 207, batch 2010. It has been 2 years already, well, a very good two years. Fantastic, awesome, wonderful... I don't really know what to say except, "Thank you, I love you." 'Cause this class has provided me with all the love, care, trust, friendship, I need when I first stepped into the school. Being the only one, it was you guys who were there for me. I consider this as a very special class. The teachers always say that we're very clique-y and stuff, but the we're really supportive of each other. (Hee, especially obvious when we're chionging stuff last minute! (: Everyone would come around to help somehow. And! We never ever need to plan for class parties, we naturally know what to bring^^) There's a special bond, I guess, between us. Really, I love this class...
RGS 207
BATCH 2010
FTW!
WE ARE ONE,
AND FOREVER BE ONE.
THANK YOU,
207.
I LOVE YOU.