
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Spoiling my eyesight a lot these day O:
18 November 2010, 16:56
Wooooah. I am like, so addicted to watching the k-dramas these days. Not the new ones only but the really old ones too. Like, full house. That was like... in 2004... when I was in... P2? Omg. T_T Okay, this is spoiling my eyesight a whole lot. Ahh, this sounds so crappy. Because I am really bored now. I don't feel like doing my work, facebook-ing, tumblr-ing, twitter-ing, youtube-ing, reading or anything. (I don't feel like watching dramas right now too 'cause I just watched 4 hours of Full House.) I ended up scribbling my signature. Till I get so bored, I start blogging. But I cannot think of anything to blog about. (That's why what you're reading now is so... what-the-hell-ish. I know. You can stop reading this post, but I am not going to stop writing. 'Cause I can't think of anything else to do.) /: \: |: ): is how I am feeling right now. Bored to the max. Oh, today is JingJing's birthday. So.
Happy birthday, Chen Jing Jing! :D *smiles* *back to frowning* Ah, what should I do now? Ohoh, next week, I'll be going for some Infocomm-ish camp at HCI, hope it'll be fun. Hmm, yeah... yeah... ): Damn, I don't even feel like sleeping okay. Gah T_T
So. What am I doing now. Blogging=duh. Singing/humming/making weird noised/causing noise pollution-kiss the baby sky, doushite (Marilyn played the MV of this song for her music presentation in P6. Haha, I remember us contemplating if we should play the version with the english subs or not.), lupin...
YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNZ. Yeah. I just got some bitter chocolate in my mouth. Happy. :D I got a message... Let's see who! :D ... ... ... From 74688. The message goes: Dear Patron (SXXXXXXXX) - Please return your library item(s) by 24 Nov 2010 to avoid overdue charges. Log on to www.pl.sg for details.
... Falls off from chair. -_________-'''
Oh, I just read what I posted on this blog exactly a year ago. I thought the ending was pretty sweet, so, here. For Chen JingJing! (:
~❤~
Joyeuse Anniversaire, JingJing.