Spot your face? :D Oh, I should get something bigbang-ish up there,I just realised ):

Hmm, not too bad a view right? (:

Brokeh version. Okay, I have no idea how I did that. The camera just wouldn't budge and insisted on capturing a brokeh version. I'm serious. And yay, it turned out great! :D Yupps, I decreased the exposure... by a bit too much -___-

Okay, biscuits I had for dinner~ Looks good right? ^^

Okay, but they're not
that good as I expected. But still, they're looking realy good.

These squashed
by my bag (sorry T_T) cookies, peanut butter flavour, I assume, hand-baked by Rachel is really good. :D

(
P.S. Omg, I am addicted to posting pictures. Why why. I should write more. And, *sigh*, I blog in a twitter-ish way. I meant, it feels like I'm tweeting. D: I should be blogging.)
Okay, what have I been doing in these first days of the holidays. Practically nothing much. Well, I am cooking, okay, messing up the kitchen quite a bit actually. 'Cause all I made was sandwich, and there was quite a big fuss about it, 'cause I have never cooked out of home econs class. Oh, the black pepper ham I boiled was good^^ Hmm, I learnt how to cut a watermelon too. Right, that sounds pretty stupid. But anyways, its quite fun, I just need to build up my muscles a
lot bit more because the sharp knife can't seem to get through the (approx.) 2.5cm thick skin~ Yeah, I've been doing the same usual things too - downloading songs (which I have not done for a super long time), watching videos (speaking of which I have a movie downloaded a whole month ago that I haven't watch D:), tumblr-ing, facebook-ing, google-ing and stuff. Yeah.
Today, with my mum, I went out and then went to orchard for a while (like, 30 mins only) for quick shopping while waiting for my sis. Hee, and we 3 each got something. A shirt for my mum and my sis and a skirt for me. Ahh, really shouldn't have bought that!! 'Cause I have too much skirts but I don't have much
shorts nor
dresses D: The ratio is so out that it's driving me crazy. (--> exaggeration, fyi -__-) Okay, then I got home. I felt so hardworking and wanted to finish up my assessment books which are like 90% empty, so I did 2 comprehension passages and fell asleep. Right, zzzz. I woke up to discuss what to cook for dinner with my mum, for a whole hour, approximately and I fell asleep on the sofa halfway through. (Okay, what the hell, I know.) In the end, when I finally woke up, we both decided that none of us were hungry and decided to just munch on biscuits. Anyways, I'm not hungry at all now. (:
I think my holiday plans are weird. But well, I am weird. --> in a positive way. 8D