
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Boxing Day 2010 :D
26 December 2010, 22:30

Okay, hello everyone!! It's boxing day! Yay, so early in the morning, I ripped open my (one and only) present from Cheryl. As you can see for yourself, she got me what she calls "gay socks" and hard/rock candy. I have no idea why those cute red Sesame Street socks are "gay". I especially love the socks 'cause my feet get freezing cold really easily at night and socks come in really handy, plus, unlike the candy, they dont give me more calories, add on to my weight (or mass, if you want a more scientifically correct term). And, they're of my favourite colour, and, they are not gay. I feel so gay after opening my present^^ (Thanks, Cheryl~)


Basically, tomorrow's my dad's birthday! Yay! Okay, we basically went for japanese ala carte buffet lunch today. Well, it's not really up to my standard. The food comes really slowly and in small servings. (Example, 4 servings of XXX sushi basically meant 4 XXX sushi.) I guess the waitress will remember me 'cause I kept ordering stuff. 8D Whhooopsie~ Then, we went shopping! Right, I didn't get anything... It's so hard to buy clothes nowadays, gah.