
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Jogging with Marilyn & Miki & my sis :D
10 December 2010, 19:07
Today, Marilyn and Miki met up with my sister at about 8:45am (approximately 15 minutes late from the arranged time) at Bishan Stadium to jog. We were jogging in U-shapes. So technically, I didnt even finish 1 round though I went 7 U(s). Oh, we ran in this weird U-shape because the Kuo Chuan Presbyterian(Miki's school) track team was practicing there and Miki wanted to avoid them. Lol. So at times, we were running against the direction, like, in a clockwise direction instead of the usual anti-clockwise direction. Yay. It was fun. Fyi, Miki got a mosquito bite, 'cause she's so sweet. (But Marilyn would have had sweeter blood because she had what, 100 sandfly bites?!?!)