
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Last day of 2010! (Reflections & Resolutions)
31 December 2010, 20:32
Woohoo. C'est le dernier jour de decembre! Okay, thanks to me doing so much french today, I am kind of crazy about french. Okay, anyways, my sis is finally back from China! Yay, for countdown later, I am going to ransack her luggage and get all the new stuff~ Yay. But still, serious stuff for now. Okay. Reflections 2010 and resolutions 2011. Right. Here we go:
This year, 2010, I think on the overall, I've become badder (like, not as nice as before) and a whole lot quieter. I don't know why I've gone quieter. Hmm, not as nice... Why why why... My temper has been worse and I rant quite a lot, to the extent that sometimes I feel kind of guilty, and being such an idiot, I didn't even apologise. So, resolutions? To improve my temper and stop blaming others for my own faults. Oh, yar, to save more money. This year, I am really spending everything I have. ): Yes, that's it. Ahhh, maybe there's a lot more I need to improve on, but yeah, the 2 most important thing I want to improve is my temper and my always-blame-others attitude. which is kind of making me get really irritated at myself. Gahgahgah, I'm really sorry to those who suffered due to my PMS or any other asshol* attitudes. I am sorry D": Oh yar, to improve on my language too. I want to speak in nice fluent sentences, and if possible, without much 4-lettered words. Heh^^
Happy new year, my dear friends, and hope your new year resolutions come true too!