
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Going to OBS!
09 January 2011, 22:41
I'm all packed for OBS at Pulau Ubin tomorrow! Yay yay yay! Okay, my bags are going to burst out already xD Luckily, I am going to dump a pair of shoes there, so it should be quite okay. But all the "waterproofing" thing sucks man. I merely stuffed them into different plastic bags, which is pretty "LOL!", 'cause it's not really waterproofed~ Yeah, I'll be home like on the afternoon of 14th, which is like five to six days away (depending on how you want to calculate)!! Sigh, I am gonna miss you guys! Including my dear computer, the internet, Tumblr, etcetera etcetera! O: And, I'll be back looking like a cooked red lobster, with loads of mosquitoes or sandfly bites. Oh man~