CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Jour de Francaise (French Day) + Marilyn's birthday!
01 February 2011, 23:19
Okay, pardon me for the direct translation, but it should be correct right?
Hmm, basically, I went there at around 2.30pm 'cause Peishan got wrong information and told me thats the starting time. So, we went around MOELC and then to the library there. Then at 3.30pm, the whole thing starts. First station was something called "Les chiffres et les lettres", which involves 2 parts, "le mot plus long" and "le numbre..." (something something something, I forgot) Okay, basically, for the first part, each team is given a choice of a vowel or a consonant. Which vowel/consonant that is chosen is given by luck by the facilitator. Then basically you try to form a word that is longer than the other team. Yay. And the second part is where you are given 5 numbers and another 3-digit number. With the 5 numbers, you'd have to use +,-,x and / to eventually arrive at the 3-digit number. Okay, actually it was a draw. But the teacher said we (the girls) had less people, so we win. LOL. Then, it was "Qui veut gagner un million?" (I think). Hmm, we came in second. Then it was "qui suis-je?". Basically, you get a person from the team to come up. Then the team will have to pose yes-no questions to that representative and eventually guess what the representative is. Meanwhile, the opposing team listens. They get to try answering too, just that they cannot ask, and yeah, we won the guys. It was epic okay, the teacher was laughing at all the questions we were asking. Then it was pictionary. Urgh, I had to go up and draw. D: (Drawing has never been my favourite thing, damn it.) So, we got totally owned. The score was like, seven to twentyone?!?! Then, it was Boggle. Owned the RI guys. Okay, its nearing the end already. We went to the auditorium to vote for the best tache finale (final task) that the sec twos did. I was kind and casted my vote to some guy whose work wasnt popular. Like, more than 75% of the people casted their votes to the second guy. And admittedly, his work was so so so much better. Anyways, back to topic, for the last part, we sang the song "Aux Champs-Elysee". Gosh, it was so so so fun. :D
And, if you notice, today is the first of february! MARILYN'S BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY SIX YEAR CLASSMATEEEEEEEEEEE.