
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ My current sleep-deprived life
20 February 2011, 01:30
I was sick and slept during math class that day. Reflections: If you sleep in math class and miss out a worksheet, you're probably doomed. Its so hard to figure it out. Lesson learnt: Never ever sleep during math class. (And never forget to book a friday CES)
I am doing so badly for French. How. I dont know how. Urgh, I need to do something about it, but I dont have time.
My english seems so horrible. The english compositions that I have been handing in for tuition are not at all up to standard. Something is missing. I dont know what.
Same goes with chinese compositions. I cant write well. And I cant really do summary and cloze passages these days. I dont know why.
My social studies and geography essays are full of crap. And its so short. For ss, there's something that I dont really understand but I dont know what.
I need to buck up before I totally lose track. I need to figure my brain out, seriously. Gosh, I really hope I dont loose touch of my languages. Please please please. I am so tired. ):
I know I am sleep deprived currently but I am still typing this because I need to vent my stress, aka rant, somewhere before I sleep. So yeah. D: