
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ 10mins.
10 March 2011, 22:04
My dear computer took 10 mins to turn on today. I am so irritated by it. So anyways, I sent it for disk cleanup, sending it for disk backup, and will be sending it for defragmentation. I hope everything goes well, and my computer survives. Hence, I am not going to use my computer a lot today. Like, no tumblr-ing or chatting for hours. ):
Why do I get so pissed over slow computers? I don't know why either /: