
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ 15 years + 1 day old! :D
31 March 2011, 21:53
IM
15 YEARS AND 1 DAY OLD, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! ^^
Omg, thats kind of old actually.
So, yeah, I want to thank:-
JingJing! Kityin! Cheryl! Kathleen! Vanessa! JueYing! SiHong! Anar! YuQing!310! All those who wished me happy birthday on facebook or verbally! :D (If I were to list, you're going to need to scroll till your finger hurts, so yeah, I am not listing them all down cause I am so nice.^^)And for the people whose names are mentioned in front, thanks for your gifts/cards (: (including the last two whose presents were belated :D) Really appreciate you guys taking the effort to get/make/do something for me.
Oh, it was so sweet that 310 sang the birthday song a second time for me during recess in the canteen. But the thing is, I just stuffed the last-big-spoonful of fried rice into my mouth. So I was like, dang, how to smile, faster chew and swallow your food, cheongyilei!
And, JingJing's present allowed like about 3 persons to know that I've an english name. -_- And and and, for goodness sakes, ChenJingJing, it is so not pronounced as Alice. Alice is... in wonderland. But still, I love her because she's the only one who texted me at 12. And Im like FDKJSNCKNKSMLDK, HAPPY! :D
In conclusion, I love my birthday. Thanks to everyone again who made my birthday so awesome (: (Including teachers who didnt give any homework for that day and arranged SA to be on tuesday and not wednesday. )