
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Countdown to end of English/SS/Chem SSA1: < 21 hours.
28 March 2011, 16:07
Omg, thats gonna be... cool -_- (Lol whut, its just the first three papers.)
But stil aha, I am getting so hyped up, over the fact that its going to be over and my birthday's going to be here soooon! :D Countdown: 2 days. Yayness. (Ohkay, please dont remind me I have some math test that I am going to fail on the 31st. ) :DDDD Oh! I just realised that there's going to be a school holiday on friday! Although there's still going to be french, I'll be kind of free before that. YAYNESS. Ohkay :D I should be going off to do my last minute memorising work.
(Omg, I cant wait for this chemistry paper to be over.)And this will record my emotions while studying (since I know I should totally be out of facebook and twitter) -_-
[0459PM] Yawnnnns. This always happens when I study for chem. I. Need. To. Stay. Awake.
[0510PM] (Yawns.) (SEES SOMETHING) WHAT THE HELL IS DISPLACEMENT REACTION.
[0517PM] (See the light bulb being lit up?) Tabitha saved the... lets just leave it as day.
[0633PM] Almost fell asleep. Feeding on Ms Loh's revision brain food: M&Ms! (Hope they workkkD: )
[0642PM] WHERE DID MY PERIODIC TABLE GO?!?! O:
[0702PM] Wonders how many know that I love love love Big Bang too..
"Haru Haru~"[0745PM] Went to facebook, replied to a few posts and LOGGED OUT 8D
[1004PM] Studying SS already, but what, out of all the case studies, I dont understand my source... )":
[1210PM] Im going to sleep now. But crap, I am getting kind of stressed out and scared. Dies. (Heh, didnt even look at englishhhhh.)