
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Summative Assesment 1s D:
26 March 2011, 22:46
Yeah, its all going to start soon. In fact, I just had my french controle yesterday and as usual, it wasnt easy. But I felt really stressed up and stuff before the exam yesterday, which is really weird and scary, but wells /: Ohman, I need to chill or else I am going to screw up my other exams. So yeah, I am going prepare for chemistry now. Not my best subject... But stillllllll! And you know what, I am counting down to my birthday. But the exams the day before just made it feel like I was counting down to my first exam instead, which is like -_- Wait, its more of T_T actually.
[Something extra I wanted to add on at 12:29AM on 27032011]
I was reading my old posts, and IT IRRITATES ME TO SEE SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS/TYPOS. Someday I am going to edit them all away. Because it irritates me every time I read them again but I never ever edit them -_-
And I actually find myself damn irritating. I swear so much and the way I talk is... driving me crazy now. Phew, luckily I am not like that now. Phew! :D