
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ ): Why does it always have to be chemistry.
18 April 2011, 15:58
So yeah, chemistry, which I thought wasnt so bad a paper ('cause I mugged like crap), was really bad. Like, I didnt do well and partially because I made a lot of careless mistakes... things like I didnt see that the question was referring to period three and I drew 3 pairs of lone pair for oxygen. So now, I am so.. tired? I just cant seem to concentrate. Especially for maths just now. I totally wasnt listening and I have no idea about what is poly-something. Urgh. There's geography AA and a couple of other stuff due on thursday. So, for now, I am just sian and I dont feel like doing anything. And because of it, I've got a bad feeling I'm going to do really badly for biology, and maybe english and social studies too. How. ):