
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Holidays and Im still tired. WHUTISHTHISH.
30 May 2011, 22:14
Just spent a day wasting teabags and extracting caffeine. D: And Im supposed to be doing the literature review but Im just too lazy. And I just heard a japanese song that sound really good. Erm, Hitomi Wo Tojite by Ken Hirai. :D Im going to trim my hair tomorrow. Hmm, yeah. And there's WEP (Work Experience Programme) for the rest of the holidays. Aish. WHATS WITH ME TODAYYY. I am like sianned. Ohkay, see, this aint even making sense -_- Okay, Im not going to waste time writing more here 'cause its gonna be the same old thing. Why aint my brain working D: I cant seem to elaborate. D: