
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Most recent tweet: I DUNCH KNOW HOW TO DO CHEMISTRY PT.
01 May 2011, 16:14
"Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
It's alright, I survived, I'm alive again
Cuz of you, made it through every storm
What is life, what's the use if you're killing time
I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone
Who was there when all my hopes fell
I wanna fly, looking in your eyes"- Because You Live by Jesse McCartney
Yeah, I have no idea how to do it. And its driving me crazy. How? ):
The thing is, I really really love that two friends. Ohkay, so I was so irritated at chem, or maybe myself, so I went to shower. And as usual, like a lot of other people, I tend to think a lot dring showers. So I thought, if I receive a message or a call or something from anyone, even if its some stranger or some friend I havent contacted from decades ago, I'll really love him/her. And when I got out of the shower, took a deep sigh and opened my phone, I saw a message. A message. That feeling was great. Even though it was a message from approximately two hours ago, it felt so good. Then when I sat down in front of the computer, my other friend started a convo with me on msn. That was pure surprise and, it felt wonderful. Cause I had never expected to receive yet another message. I don't want to mention their names but they're my close friends. And for goodness sakes, that really made me smile. If I could just send a virtual hug over the internet/phone. Thank you guys, thank you. (":
If you are reading this and wondering if that person happens to be you, just check your message history or msn conversation history to see if you smsed/chat with me at around 4:14pm, haha. :D
------
[Added at 11:10PM]
If you're wondering if I'm still doing my Chem PT, you're spot on. And if you're thinking that I am really happy, having done a lot, you're super wrong. 'Cause I have been trying to understand the thing the whole afternoon. And having people who doesn't bother to help at all just makes it plain irritating. Then, there are people who just thinks you're staying up every single night on the comp and for some reason, cannot see the effort you're trying to put in. That makes it all become sad, not frustrating anymore. I dont think people remember or even know why I have problems with studying Chem or more accurately, doing graded Chem assignments. That feeling just comes back again and no I dont think my friends can help anymore.