
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Open house.
21 May 2011, 22:24
Plain boring. Oh, and this was the first time I saw Claudene play Weiqi and it was freakin cool. She was loosing at first but at the end, she totally won, coolly, by tricking the guy. Woohoo! Anyways, the cheerleading is cool as usual. And I realised both 310 and 207 has 4 cheerleaders each! Cool~
Ohkay, I am rushing History PT now and I really cant think, so yeah, Im kinda irritated. Why brain freeze now?! And I feel so bad that I forgot to do my zuowen, promised laoshi to hand it in today. Walao, laoshi too nice already luh, now I never do his homework, I feel super guilty. Damn luh. And, designing a stupid staircase for Math AA is definitely not easy, gosh D: