
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ What a morning.
31 May 2011, 11:09
So my sis had to try waking me up with her ridiculous means, in which I really hate and the more I wont wake up. So I slept till about 1030, and got screamed at by my mum over every single teeeeeny weeeeeny thing that I did. Then breakfast. The cake I had to eat was in the flavour I declared I dont like months or years ago. But the worse has yet to come. My mum left the half brewed milo on the table and it was infested with ants. I swear it was disgusting to the maximum. I had to get rid of those ants and add hot water only to the cup, in the hopes that it can kill the germs that the ants brought about. Goodness, Im starting to itch all over thinking of that horrible cup of milo. And that was my morning, or rather, is my morning, considering it has not ended. Aish, I want to study, like really mug today, so byebye. I am going to study bio and I am **not** going to fall asleep or switch subjects.
----
[Update @ 2058h]
Trimmed/cut my hair. Feels so short now D: And, argh, I didnt even study today, went out after I finished typing an email in french. Ohkay, I should go study, even if its just a little bit D: There's WEP from tomorrow onwards. Suddenly, I kind of regret signing up. If I had known exams were shortly after june holidays D: