
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Chinese PT: which movie?!
09 June 2011, 23:18
So, I've to do a 看后感 for a chinese movie. Which should I do? Hmmm, ohkay, I'm going to use this as an excuse to watch some movies ^^ I've just finished watching 向左走,向右走, with english subtitles xD (But I didn't really read them, the audio was enough!)
So, yeah, the couples were super sweet. But I read the book this movie was adapted from (向左走,向右走 by 几米) and (obviously) knew the storyline already, so it wasn't much of a surprise. And being absolutely a failure at music or literature, it seemed boring when they read poems and played songs on the violin. Hello? The female lead was a translator (mainly for poetry, and they kept repeating this poem in the movie) and the male lead was a violinist (and kept playing all kinds of tunes I couldn't quite identify nor appreciate). Yeah. So it was super sweet and boring at the same time.
Erm, then there are 苏乞儿, 安娜与安娜, 不能说的秘密 and a lot more! Haha, I should go write a short reflection based on the movie before the **feel** goes away! Haha, I think I so retarded/high today. :D :D : D (Coupled with the fact that I've gotten twenty two words of love! (: )