
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ I literally stink --'
22 June 2011, 14:05
I was pretty happy today, going for lunch like this-> :D Then I had to was pass this kiosk selling can drinks. And they were clearing them, so they threw a few of the cans into this big blue container. And SPLASH! Yay, I walked through a fountain -.- I have no idea if its the water in the container or water from the canned drinks, but it totally got onto me, and the aunty didn't even bother apologising. Such a piss off sia. Totally ruined my day. And now, my right half stinks. (Luckily my left half is still dry and, erm, sweet smelling n_n **gratitude**) Urgh. I stink and I can't bathe cause I'm stuck in the office. My life,
sucks stinks.