C'est le premier fois que je vais à Universal Studios Singapore (USS) et il est 'AMAZING'! :D
So today is Saturday. I didn't go for tuition but went for this with my french buddy, Madeleine, and many others who are going for the immersion programme and their buddies. We were this whole big group. WOOOHOOOOO. Although its a bit sad that we didn't finish all of the rides, it is still fun to go out with them! And I took 2 roller coaster rides today! (But I'm still scared of them -.-) I took the
Revenge of the Mummy. It was supposed to be really scary at the start where it goes backwards, into the dark, but since Woon talked about it during English PT discussions, I expected it already. But still, that was scary. And it wasn't any better sitting right in front. Maybe it was better cause I could see the tracks at some parts. Then there's the
Battlestar Galactica. I took the human one, which is the red one, the one without the turns upside down. Okay, that wasn't very very very scary. Or maybe it was just that I was screaming all the way, I didn't notice anything else. But still, I survived it. Yayness. Then there's the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. The ride's kind of short, so yeah, it wasn't as cool as those overseas one with the big slides. But the cool thing about this is that it's totally based on luck if you're getting drenched. It's a float, so you have no idea which part of the float is facing the ending slide/water splash. And if you were wondering if I got wet, yes, I did. But not that bad thanks to fengzhuo's raincoat! Yayyyyy :D I also did the canopy flyer, which was an estimated 30secs ride which we waited nearly 20 minutes for. We all kind of felt cheated. -.- Oh, and there was the
King Julien's Beach Party-Go-Round, which is basically a Madagascar themed carousel. That was childish but it was fun! I got onto gloria the hippo! 8D It's cute to the max.
Lights, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg was plain cool, where they show you how special effects are done. Cool!
Shrek 4-D adventure is a 4-d show (obviously). But it was fun! And I think you look cool when you put on those 4-d glasses. 8D We went for a
Pantages Hollywood Theatre, which I think was a waste of time 'cause I almost fell asleep halfway. Sorry, but yeah, its really boring for me D: Oh! I went for the
Accelerator which is as stupid because you are basically spun (in circles) and the ride ends before you even get a little giddy -.- And peishan was trying to be high, screaming during the ride. Ohkay, lol.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS WAS PRETTY MUCH FUN. TOOK LOTS OF PRETTY PICTURES 8D
(Okay, I should add in the details about this.. event, soon.)