
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ C'est trop cool que le photo du profil de beaucoup de gens est pris avec leurs correspondantes!
24 July 2011, 14:24
C'EST TROP TROP TROP COOL. Et, oui, mon photo du profil est une photo que j'ai pris avec Madeleine! :D Elle me manque! (which awkwardly means, I miss her, despite the fact that it means "she misses me" when translated directly)