
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Madeleine's leaving THIS friday D:
20 July 2011, 13:48
Ahhh, Madeleine's leaving this friday... and its wednesday already! I can't believe this. But anyways, until then we still have about a hundred hours?
So, yesterday, there was reception at the ambassador of france's house. And we had dinner there. Nope nope, not the kind of banquet dinner with fifty people sitting at the table, but rather those socializing ones where you stand throughout and they keep serving food in small portions. They look as if they're desserts or something but woohooo, they're really good. And you get really full after a while despite attempts to rejects lots of food so as to look lady like, sighhhh. Oh, there was macarons! The desserts were the best but they were served really late. Like, we were going off already D: Food that needs to be highlighted: Smoked salmon (super good) and prune wrapped with bacon (don't say eew or what the hell until you've tried it for yourself) Oh, and I wore the (cheapo) black dress (jie bought from far east) and looked pretty good. That's ego, but well, I hardly wear black dresses. 8D Okay, Im so high about it. Perhaps I should study french really hard and be Singapore's ambassador to France or something. Haha, that was plain crazy daydreaming. xD