
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ So, the french buddies left Singapore )':
23 July 2011, 00:16
Can you believe it? It has been 17 days since I first met Madeleine at the stupid welcoming speech thing at MOE. At first, we were all pretty awkward and everything but these 17 days have been superb. We just went for all the fun and having her staying at home is a brand new experience, for the both of us. This is crazy, somehow, we've become close. And now, they are on the plane back to France, which is really sad ): And I will miss her, or them. I really love this clique, fyi. It was a tiring, but a really really really fun experience. I cant wait to go to Bordeaux on the 25th of November! (":