
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Things to do for the next 3 days! :D
02 July 2011, 11:40
WOOHOOO. I'm in a pretty good mood today. (: And, I haven't done this agenda thing for a long long while already... so, here it goes :D
{AGENDA FOR THE WEEKENDS+YOUTH DAY: 2-4 July 2011}1. Pack my table: no no no, I don't want my french buddy to see the mess
2. Revise History: class based assessment on tuesday D:
3. Revise Geography: assessment in week three D:
4. Do Bio PT: Whoops, I think it's due pretty soon... D:
5. Read: I have 2 unread books on my table, occupying spaceeeee
6. Sleep 8D