
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Today?
17 July 2011, 21:42
So! Where did we go today? While waiting for the others, I bought Reese cups for Madeleine. But Fanny (Vaillant) came along halfway and we shared them. And then, they wanted to try Garett's popcorn (which is super expensive...). But I bought a small pack of the macademia caramel crisp ones just to let them try. And as expected, they really liked it (: And so, we met Rachelle and Erika and went to Mint Museum of Toys. It was really really cool for all the collections. It's a bit small though. /: But it was cool. And then we walked haji lane a bit before we returned to bugis junction, sat and rested and chatted before we went for BBQ. Bought a mini apple strudel on the way. Omg, its Ritz, and its good, and its expensive -.- BBQ was fun, and actually involved smoking and beer... ... ... And yeah, dancing, and swimming. If you were wondering, none of which I participated in. I just sat there and chatted. (:
Yesterday was more fun though, in my opinion. We went for karaoke and then national day preview. And it was really high, throughout the day. WOOOHOOOOOO! 8D The kbox was just super fun (and funny). Then the national day parade was pretty cool. Liked a part where they shot(???) confetti into the air. Like, lots of confetti <3 <3 And then the fireworks! A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.