
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Happy mid-autumn festival!
12 September 2011, 23:42
Yesh yesh yesh, its mid autumn festival. In previous years, you would find me walking around at Bishan Park with one of those cheapo traditional lanterns. (Sorry, I think the new electronic ones are only meant for lame, young kids who cant keep the balance of the candle inside the traditional lanterns. xD) After that I'll play with the left over candles. I find them so pretty! (Although I think I heard that its un-environmentally friendly, cause the wax takes a long time to be removed from the rock...? ) This year, sadly, Im stuck at home, doing biology and preparing for my end of year exams. ): How I wish I could go downstairs to at least play with those light sparkles (is that what you call it??? D:) (and candles and lanterns actually). I didn't even have a slice of moon cake today! How is this mid-autumn festival! Ohkay ohkay, Im going to end this post, now, and go hunt for a slice of moon cake in the kitchen. The best memory of my mid-autumn festival 2011. t_t