
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Back from Bordeaux + Christmas party :D
24 December 2011, 01:13
Ohkay, so, I havent been posting for forever, and thats mostly because I was overseas in Bordeaux, France. :DD The trip was wonderful and my french improved, a lot. Woohoo. Highlights of the trip: 1. Dune du Pyla - rolling down the sand can be quite fail at first but yeah, fun fun fun! But it really sucks when youve got sand all over you. Next time wear baggy clothes without pockets and bring no extra stuffs, especially your camera. Gosh. 2. Arcachon! The beach is uber pretty and so is the birds eye view of it, (L)! 3. Pays Basque~ Another place which is super nice, especially Biarritz, where there are huge waves.. really pretty! And there's the aquarium, had a great time watching the (petite..) sharks and, ahahah, that lazy seal which is sleeping at the side and refuses to swim. 4. Soiree~ Singing aux champs elysee, at the beginning and somewhere only we know, taking lots of photos... (L)! But yeah, all the time spent with the french was so memorable.. t_t i'm going to miss Madeleine.. /sigh. (and I'm probably going to avoid ice-skating for a super long time. oh I havent mentioned how much I suck at it right? But yeah, its me being horrible at sports as usual~)
Today! Went to the ship Logos Hope and apparently there was this 'largest floating bookfair' which wasn't very large. I wanted to get this book on happiness but i realised the first page was... detached from the rest of the book, so in the end I didnt get it. And since there was time and nothing to do, we also walked back and forth the sentosa broadwalk (and got into rain, woohoo, so fun :D ) and went to nex and... watched the rain. <--- the only possible better description other than 'doing nothing' But its fun anyways. :D At night we had christmas party at godma's house and yay I've got gifts (with really pretty wrapping papers). :D
Uhm, I feel like getting myself a gift too. But its 70% useless and quite expensive, hmm, should I? Hmm...