
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ The way to end 2011, the way to start a new year.
01 January 2012, 22:14
There was a countdown party yesterday at Gaoge's house. It's cool that most who went for the french trip could make it and so there was BBQ (which included uncooked cheese tofus, fishballs that had salty water when you bit into them, surprisingly delicious Fairprice Satays and chocolate macarons by Aletheia and I), sparklers, dunking and Secret Santa. :D I wasn't allowed to stay till after midnight, but still, it was fun. :D Spent my countdown with family, chatting/smsing/listening to Love in the Ice xD
Uhm, way to start a new year... Hmm. Really want to work hard this year (and finally get a 3.6, omg, I don't want to be stuck with a 3.54 again), especially for french (I really want to do H2 french in JC...) and math (since my mom's like, nagging/encouraging me to mug for this non-stop :'D) and chemistry (since I've always been mugging non-stop for this but always ends up with lousy scores, must be different this time round) and chinese (must must must must must get A1 for 'O' Levels HCL) and english (since this is the only one that has been showing steady improvement) and biology (since this is the one that I can chiong last minute and get decent scores... what if I study harder normally?) and geography (since this is the only that 4.0 is a very super duper realistic aim) and... all the other subjects actually. Hope I'd really work hard next year. And also like, help Infocomm to improve, maybe not skills-wise, but in terms of how the CCA functions and give the people a sense of purpose and hopefully, passion. Yupps. Thats all for school. Uhm, other than that, I guess I should really start being nicer and more responsible and stuffs like that, and oh, keep my table as clean as possible. X: I guess that's enough for 2012. Thats... quite a lot.