
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Sweet sixteen! :D
30 March 2012, 23:46
The once in a year post about how my birthday is back once again! /o/
I want to say a big thank you to:
My family, Claudene, JueYing, Limin, Jiamin, Xinhui, Sabrina, Farah, Cheryl (410), Kimchoo, Grace (ida), Douglas, Dexter, Edmund, Kityin, Kathleen (Ng), Cheryl (411), JingJing, Sihong, Miki, 410, Mdm Aliah, all the YIA ambassadors & all other people who wished me happy birthday (but ahem, very suer duper sorry, i cant really remember your names) <3
Im really really grateful to you guys for making my birthday such a wonderful one. Special thanks goes out to jueying who tried to keep project give-yilei-a-bag a secret to make it a surprise for me, claudene for entertaing me by being really epic (she called me and to ask how to get to muji in order to get the bag for me.. ), kimchoo for treating me to tako and for initiating the birthday surprise (knowing that I dreaded going for the meeting on my birthday) and my family for buying a red velvet cake in advance (which meant I had cake at midnight, for breakfast and for recess) :D
On the whole, I guess this birthday taught me that there are really much more people who love you and truly care for you than you think. And, from all the mesages ive received, I realised that as long as you stay true to yourself and do what you think is right in everything you do, you will eventually gain the trust and support from others. And like, I could feel how something small and seemingly insignificant can go a long way in making a person's day wonderful.
Once again, I'm really thankful for all of you guys in my life and for accepting me for who I am (': cheongyilei will try to be a better, nicer person this year, hehe :DD
Wait. Oh no. Did I just get older?