
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Tired
07 May 2012, 23:59
Pfft. Im really quite tired out these days,with all the work, its like a non-stop cycle of work, assessment, cca, YIA.. ): Wasn't feeling quite alright for the past few days, had been sleeping real early, like at 8 or 9, but I still havent fully recovered from all that sneezing. (I've got a feeling I've depleted more than 2 boxes of tissue papers already, thank goodness i use 2 ply and not the 3 ply ones S: ) So well, I studied a bit for my exams today but I'm still quite off track. Ugh, this is quite horrible. How.. /sigh.
Bleh I better go sleep now ):