
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ ORA family day!
12 May 2012, 21:40
It's ORA family day again! Or wait, do they call it Raffles Fest now. Either way its still that same thing with lots of lame booths trying to sell stuffs or trying to get you to play games, and, oh, there's Walk-a-Jogathon. I just decided to go this year's like my last year in RGS (oh well, I can still go next time, but its just different!) and they have a really nice shirt this year. (Ohkay, I got the leftovers, aka L sized ones but hehe, I managed to swop and get a M sized one! Still huge but hehe, better. ) Ohkay so Cheryl and I just strolled through. But what made this year's ORA so special is that my class organised a haunted house! Haunted House: Ward 410! Well, its basically this children's ward themed thing, where you walk in a trail and then some people with really nice/scary makeup jumps out and scares you. And there's this part where you have to crawl through. Ohkay, it sounds a little stupid but that isn't the point, 'cause the RGS girls were already busy screaming their heads when they step in and the door gets closed behind them. (We people behind the scenes had the so much fun listening to people's screams, we thought we should record it down AHAHAHAHAHAHA) And there was a really really really long queue. Ohkay we raised $1300++, we havent decided where it should go to yet, but either way, its just great we're doing things like that for charity. <3 Uhm where did I spend my money.. Some tiny cup of expensive nice milkshake and a badge that says "foolish wit" (8 Shakespearean insults, apparently its from Twelfth Night! Other highlights at ORA this year? There was the dunking booth by RGS Tennis, saw Mr Anguillia getting dunked, by Ms Chin! Uhm I wanted to watch Ms Lianne Chua getting dunked but I didnt know when she was coming so yeahhhh. Its fun watching the other people getting dunked also luh. (8 But the dunking machine was really small though. Ohkay the others are kind of boring, so whatever.
Oh yeah. Then right, when I went to for tuition, all three Rafflesians were wearing the same shirt, I know its nice but well, its quite embarrassing, somehow. /: