
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Dinner outing with some people who went for french trip! (and other non-important stuffs) :D
11 June 2012, 22:41
Majority of my day was spent in the school library, trying to do something about my "Low CCA Hours". Thought I would be late but Grace ended up being later than I was. Did the usual shelving then had the boring task of finding the "missing books" as listed on this really long list generated by the school system. (It felt like 30 pages long, I swear.) We finished quite a lot before lunch but after lunch, we started fooling around a bit. Doing squats while searching for books (LOL dont judge) and other random stuffs like seeing who could be stay in the squatting position for a longer time. Yeah, anyways, then I met up with Cheryl to give her macarons. And she gave me the tightest hug in my life. :DDD And we walked around j8 until she had to go home for dinner. It was time for me to go for my dinner too - with some people who went for the french trip! Uhm, peishan, alicia, zara, gaoge, nathaniel, kayyang and sihong came, and we had saybons. 4th crepe in the week. (Ugh D: currently disliking crepes, really tired of them) Oh well, the one at saybons is much smaller and a lot less filling than those in france so yeah S: But the people were nice, had a really nice evening just sitting down for a dinner and catching up (and gossiping). Realised everyone's entering the exam mode, jiayou everyone! (((((((: Im going to mug now, omg, Im going to fail math. (Lets just leave bio, chem, hist and geog out of the picture for now - since im prolly gonna fail that too - pfffffft, this is too depressing.) Mug mug mug and drink ice lemon tea <3
(Dang more library tomorrow. )