
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ HISTORY TRIP 2012! [BERLIN, GERMANY] (more comin..)
10 June 2012, 23:03
Departure! Look at where my finger's pointing at!! :D
(Oh well, I don't think anyone can read, it says Frankfurt anyways, there was a connecting flight to Berlin after (: )
Hehe another terrible photograph but who cares. I've got a visa to go from East Berlin to West Berlin!
(Its one of those visas people used to need to cross the Brandenburg Gate, it was just cool people could still make a look alike, and I can get it at such a tourist place at such a reasonable price! )
(One part of my) favourite artwork at the East Side Gallery! (Stuffs doodled on the eastern side of the Berlin Wall)
Me being lame and giving the small car a little **push** :D Yoohoo, way to go for you, car.
Some nice, glam, typical Yilei picture. Phew. Time to save my image a bit.
With my roomie, Rachelle aka Ker Rui (left) and my camwhore buddy Farah aka flours (right) <3
Hehe cool photo. Flours, Sweeleng, Ling Wei, Rachelle and I!
Another picture posted just to save my image a bit.
Favourite place in Germany thus far: Cecilenof Palace! Pretty pretty place. (lays and flours!~~)