
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Pain(s) D:
05 July 2012, 20:25
1. Some weird spot down from my left shoulder, hurts when pressed onto. (Found out yesterday morning when I was trying to sling my bag onto the shoulder then there was this **sharp** pain, ouch)
2. Left elbow inside region. (It's an injury left to heal -
probably never really did but well -, used the elbow to break my fall) Used to hurt if I squeezed it real hard only, but its has been hurting at random times of the day since morning, hurts when squeezed too D:<
3. Headache (when I see all the work omg.) - mild though, thank goodness
I have absolutely no idea why there are so many painful spots suddenly, mehh. Just ranting a bit. Not like they matter.