
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Preparing for exam on tuesday!
01 July 2012, 21:42
Its an english essay. And Im reading through all the essays that Ive written in tuition since last year and I actually think I write much better last year, what a disgrace (x Oh, and I just realised there would be exams in week 2, 3, 5, 8, 10 (of term 3) and 1 (of term 4). D:
Anyway, Im kinda not feeling well again (probably a reminder that exams are coming, as usual -___-) And yes, Im really really croaking (and coughing) as I attempt to sing along to Love in the Ice and not fall asleep. Meh, the throat hurts even. /croaking away nonetheless (:
I realised theres
actually no point in writing this post, not like its abnormal or special that im actually croaking away or anything. But hehe who cares :D