
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ /random list of want-to-gets
22 July 2012, 12:01
I'm just surfing the internet and this list kind of formed in my mind. Things I want are, obviously, not exclusive to this list and they are listed in no particular order. I'm just listing this down in case I have money which I can spend but have no idea where to spend it on
(which is never going to happen). But anyway, the list goes:
DSLR- one for nice cool normal photos + another of the older/antique kind which takes b&w photos using film.
Tote bag. Denim blouse/shirt/jacket/skirt. Nanoblock/Mamelog - the giraffe, the pig, the bulldog, the hokkaido inu dog, the polar bear, the eiffel tower, the tokyo tower (how about, the whole collection n_n). The kiddy palace $25 duck. The Plaza Sing (expensive) rabbit-bear (it must be a cross breed, I can't differentiate if its a bear or a rabbit D:). Some book on Van Gogh with a nice big picture on Starry Starry Night. Some photography book on Robert Doisneau. iPod Classic. TVXQ Final in Tokyo Dome DVD - Japanese Version. Those audio technica headphones (the ones which are silver/reflective at the side omg). My printed photos (pictures from the Bordeaux trip and the History trip!).
I guess I'll add on later when I think of more. Really really have to start mugging history (Im still getting all the dates mixed up!!!!!)
Haha this post is actually quite retarded. If I had money, I'll probably spend it on food before anything else. Heh.