
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ National Day Celebrations '12!
08 August 2012, 20:44
Time really flies! It's my last year celebrating national day at RGS already and it was fun. I mean our performances weren't exactly of superb quality but after all, it was done by us sec fours! (My class did a dance to the Kopi-O song and Crank That by Soulja Boy) We even had a flashmod thing but it was a bit fail because so many of us didn't know the dance. But nonetheless..... it was fun. The best part was actually the community singing where everyone got high /o/
Anyway. I went out with Cheryl afterwards, planning to watch the Dark Knight, but the screening times were too late, so we ended up watching BRAVE instead. Animations by Pixar are always nice, so this one can't be an exception. It focuses a lot on the mother and the child understanding each other's perspectives, which is real sweeeeeeeeeeet, but it's really not a movie I'd want to bring my mom along for (given that I'm always the super stubborn one). xD
But I'm so damn tired. Sigh.