
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ The sunday happy stuffff
19 August 2012, 23:57
Went out since the morning with my dad, from house to muji ion to takashimaya orchard to orchard central to OG orchard to Robinsons orchard to plaza singapura to hershey's marina square to Skechers changi point. Yeah so I bought muji marshmallows for Madeleine, some really delicious food called choco mini, Reese peanut butter cup for Camille and I, a bar of Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate for myself and a pair of bright pink Skechers for myself. (meh I really wanted the ones in shape-up series - really comfortable, my dad has a pair and i get so much fun just from rocking forward and back in them ohkay - but they are twice the price, so yeah ended up getting a pretty bright bright bright pink pair instead! ) then I went to changi airport to send Camille off, but since her flight is at midnight and I'm there at five (?!?!), I successfully finished history SBQ and sketched this picture of a SQ plane. And the best part. This guy who walked past and sat three seats away was like, that's beautiful~ (((((: hehe. Yupps, then had dinner at WARAKU Pasta and sent Camille off... And rushed back home on the last train. Phew just in time.
The cool sketch in colour and in black and white. Hehe.