
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Stuffs. (Lack of a better title)
04 September 2012, 23:54
1. I just found out about this really effective damaged hair cream my mom has been using. So I did a google search (very enthusiastically). And I found out too that the series of products been discontinued. -_- Not cool.
2.I realised I have the weirdest people as my family on Facebook. Ohkay not really, but weird enough. Let's see.
Yeomin, sister. Hmm, people say we look like each other. But she goes around playing Oppa Gangnam Style on the piano, and she somehow ends all her songs with weird notes. Still very musically talented though, plays the piano and cello, by ear, has her own Youtube channel. And in my history class.
Next.
Ervin Yap, brother. WHAT. Speechless. The guy whom I tease from P1 ('cause he was quite annoying and that little bit shorter) and can no longer tease ('cause he's taller than me now -_-) is my brother?!?!?!
Kityin Chung, sister. Ohkay we have the same birthdays. So I have to give someone a present even though its my birthday (and I have no excuse to forget). And she shops, a lot more than I do.. That's.. amazing.
Jaysquare Tang, granddaughter. Seriously... She's two years older?! And I dont nag her (that much)! Oh she used to write letters to me, with formatting, to practise English. Retard. And she does practicals twice my speed, which explains why I couldn't do individual work when it comes to SPA. =='
Claudene Lemon Tan, partner. Whut. No. D: (Omg the Lemon Law may be named after her.) Uhm weird to the max. Apparently she doesnt fancy sports but shoots amazingly well and has a really fast reaction time (all the iGoBeat highscores on my iPad are hers, im... not even anywhere near). Perhaps its because of mind **sports**. Oh she cracks my phone passcode really quickly (which is why I dont bother to have one now). Meh.
Madeleine Aux Oeufs Frais, stepbrother. She designed a banana cardboard costume with her friends in art class. How is that not weird. Not to mention she dressed up the Domokun plush I gave her in underwear. ._.
3. I'll decide by 15 December 2012. Just making this public even though this wouldnt make much sense, so that I won't deceive/convince myself into anything else again. 15 dec.
Proud -Tohoshinki! (':
この愛を 守りぬける
君とならきっとah 越えられる
初めてそう思えたから この手を放さないように
ずっと大切に大切にして
Haha someday I'm going to learn Japanese and read all their lyrics for myself.