
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ I JUST READ JINGJINGS POEM AGAIN (':
11 September 2012, 18:05
《耕耘》 第25期 2009-2010
诗的旋律 第163页
琉璃苣
陈晶晶 207
变质的友情拥有了琉璃苣的勇气后,是否就能破镜重圆。。。。。。?
曾经 代表过去
变质的友情
有如 枯萎的花
不 真的是这样吗?
试问 友谊
果真唯有
昙花一现
只有 那一瞬间的 美丽
琉璃苣的花语
是 勇气
变质的友情
需要 勇气
唯有 勇敢剪掉过去
新的幼芽
才能 生长
但过去 就真的可以
这么容易 抹去?
删掉那
发黄的记忆
需要 决心
需要 恒心
但 我不
自信
以前的误会 一切 一切
历史 是否会
重演
是 未知数
时间 已把伤口 缝合
再次的 挖掘
只会把
疤痕 扯开
我的心灵 无法承受
我没 自信
因为我 坚信
友情的原料是 真心
死去的心
是否再愿意 冒险
最终是否
伤痕累累
脑海里
挂满了无数的 问号
眼泪 无法承受 心灵的死去
我
没自信