
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ in retrospect
24 September 2012, 22:51
I just randomly thought of this while stalking some seniors on facebook (ohkay not a very nice thing to do but moving onnnn) I realised how fast time has passed. I mean, hello, remember the times where you were that short and blur in secondary one?! But the thing is, what have we learnt in these four years? *What have I learnt? Personally I don't exactly know yet because I find that there's a lot that I've experienced, be it in terms of the academic workload, changing opinions and attitudes or even in terms of my social circle. All of that, together, somehow seems to have changed me, helped me to adopt a more mature way of thinking. But yet, I feel a strong sense of myself, of who I am. Deep inside, I really have not changed but growing up has helped me understand my weaknesses and who I want to be, I guess. ...
Aiyo this is hard.
I shall repost about this again someday when I've thought this through a bit more thoroughly. Probably around the 15th november? Heh another thing to add to my to-do list. (: