
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ options and stuffs.
19 September 2012, 11:59
In the Magic Lab! They changed the Macs, now they have smaller screens and keyboards, I think. Still the best lab in the school nonetheless :D (Which means I shouldnt be on Blogger, but whatever. )
Options! Enriched modules are only starting next week, so I've got this whole three hours with nothing to do between my core lessons and advanced modules. Not to mention I don't have core lessons for the past one hour, which makes that four hours. (But still, it can't beat my monday timetable, five hours /o/) Anyways, my advanced modules. The biology module (virus and bacteria), is seriously boring, at least for now. It's plating again. (streptomycin-resistant, ampicillin-resistant... argh, the bio stuffs are all coming back) And it's inquiry-based learning. -_- The geography one (coffee culture) is rather fun though, and there's quite a bit of fieldwork (including a day trip to Malaysia! Most probably on 6th october - which is the saturday before math exams oh no - and I'm actually looking forward to it). (:
And that reminds me that I should actually start mugging for math+french+chinese. I have totally forgotten all my math work (/dies). Still hanging there for french (though I encountered loads of problems writing an email to Mlle Fournier yesterday...) My chinese isn't any better. D:
I guess I've been slacking too much. My time is either spent on eating, sleeping, reading, or working on my history trip journal (and dealing with powerpoint 2003 'cause it can do nothing and yet its the simplest to use for simple layouts. Yeah, so I'm trying to do it in school instead.)
I'm hungry. Should go for lunch soon. But meh, canteen food ):